Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mi Casa Su Casa

All of our family from a far always asks for pictures of our home and I keep forgetting to post them. Due to the fact that Andrew and I both have full time jobs and baby Mason and everything else in life going on, I have not made time to clean the house enough to make it "my version of clean." Therefore, if you know me, I will not take pictures of an unclean house.
Have no fear, I have come up with a solution! Here are a few pictures from when we bought the house when it was listed online. Squeaky clean.
We have started a list of things that we want to do to the house so it is still a work in progress. Check back for updates.







If you are ever in town and want to stop by, just give us a ring, we have plenty of space!

No comments:

Post a Comment