Monday, January 9, 2012

Stuffed Mushroom and Parmesan Baked Fish

The bulk of my recipes these days come from non other than Pinterest! When I scroll through the food section, my mouth waters and all I want to do is go to the store and buy things to cook! This week, I decided to make Parmesan crusted fish with french onion stuffed mushrooms from The Pioneer Women. She has some amazing recipes!



First Start by Sauteing the  chopped onion with butter, 1/4 cup of white wine, garlic, a pinch of salt and a dash of black pepper




Once the onions are almost caramelized, I put the mushrooms in the pan with 3 tablespoons of butter and 1/4 cup of water on medium high heat for 5 minutes




Take the mushrooms and place on a foil lined pan and stuff with the onion blend


Top with cheese of choice. I used a blend of parmesan, asiago and mozzarella. Bake on 350 for 10 minutes.


In the mean time, take cute baby pictures........and then turn broiler on for 2 minutes to toast the tops!


quikly feed the baby........


Voila!!!!! Yummy dinner is served

1 comment: